When deciding if your business should switch to/start document scanning or continue with hard copy records storage, there are a number of things to consider.
- Can I access my information when need?
- What is the most cost efficient method that allows me to manage my information?
- Can I provide a higher level of satisfaction to my employees and customers needs?
- What are my long term document management goals?
Many document scanning companies store their information in the belief that it is less expensive than having them scanned. The truth of the matter is, electronic storage saves money in the long run – both in time and money. The actual cost of storing documents will vary from business to business. However, for businesses that use off-site storage, there are a number of costs that need to be considered making document scanning services ideal.
- Transporting documents back and forth.
- Administration fees.
- Fuel Surcharges.
- File not found charges.
- Permanent Removal Fee's
Looking for the ideal Connecticut Document Scanning Solution for your business? CME Imaging Solutions provides document scanning services for electronic storage at a cost that fits your budget. You will be able to access your documents from your computer in seconds, saving you time and money.